Monday, June 14, 2021

Weekend Wrap-up: June 13th

 

 I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.


Books I've finished this week:


Again, only finished one book.  I think after the rush of my crazy time at work, I was just a bit more in a watching than reading mood and binge watch Survivor Australia.  Hope to pick up the reading pace again soon.  The book I've finished I really did enjoy: Protection for Hire



Currently reading


A few books going, with some almost done:




Next up:


Next in line in my never-ending, overflowing TBR:




What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Love on a Whim

  Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about tha...