Sunday, December 6, 2020

Weekend Wrap-up: December 6

  

  

I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.

Books I've finished this week


I've finished two good books this week.  I just loved catching up with both the Archer brother and Walker family.




Review to be posted soon!


Currently reading


My reading was quite slow last few due to tiredness from sleep deprivation, so hopefully I will be able to catch up a bit this week.






What is next:


I'm looking forward to continuing and finishing this series:






What books are you reading or have finished which you really enjoyed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...