Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Reading goals: Yay or Nay?

 Do you set yearly reading goals?


I do, even though I always struggle to keep them.  But I do think it is good to set goals to at least help me focus and limit my spending.


2021 Goals

1. Reading focus:

*Read books I already have.
*Complete series I have started
*Only start new series for favourite authors or Review books.

2. Buying focus:

*Only buy books if:
     - Sale and a favourite author
     - Sale and part of a series I am reading
     - Sale and not on Scribd
     - Sale and do not have a book by that author already waiting to be read.
   

3. Monthly reading:

*Review books
*Buddy read books
*Series I am busy with
*An old book (meaning one I have had 2016 or before)
*A paperback! I barely get time to read my stack of physical books!
*An audiobook

So, if you do set goals, what are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...