Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Top Reads 2020

2020: What a crazy year! 


At least reading remained constant and was a well needed escape!

Thanks to Christian Bookshelf Reviews for this idea!

I've read a lot of good books this year: My 2020 Goodreads reading challenge

Books I've Loved!


I've really loved these books.  Some were from newly discovered authors (Finding Me, Gold DiggerThe Pawn, Send down the rain), and others from favourite authors (Of Fire and LionsThe Traitor's PawnMy foolish heart) which again confirmed why they are a favourite!



Series I've finished and Loved!




Except for Soul Raging  I've started and completed all of these series which I highly recommend!

Series I've started/continued and Loved!


I'm really excited to continue these series in 2021!  I love the stories, the characters and off course the writing! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...