Monday, December 14, 2020

Weekend Wrap-up: December 13

   

  

I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.



Books I've finished this week


I finished 5 cute Christmas Novellas.  Four was included in The Christmas Heirloom.  Keep an eye out for the review to be posted soon to see which of the four I enjoyed the most!



Currently reading


I'm struggling a bit with getting to some good reading time on The Patmos Deception.  It was a while since I could just sit and read the paperback...lately I sneak time in reading on the bathroom mat after the 11 month old finally went to sleep.  I just started Dead end but it feels like a good one and I'm enjoying the narrator in Finding Lady Enderly.





What is next:


Can you guess which one I'm most excited about 😊😊😍





So with Christmas season coming close and the next two weekends being filled with Festivities, I might skip a weekly wrap-up or two....or maybe not...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...