Sunday, March 3, 2024

Weekend Wrap-Up: March 3rd

 

 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Another good week of reading, wrapping up February and getting a start on March reading.




Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading




Next up:





What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

Three ARCs this week:







Bought: None




8 comments:

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...