Monday, March 11, 2024

Weekend Wrap-up: March 10th

 


 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

It is starting to look a lot more like Spring, but still feels link Winter! But on the few warmer days we take full advantage off exploring in the outdoors.




Finished







(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading






Next up:







What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

No ARCs this week.



Bought: 




1 comment:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I hope you enjoy this week's choices. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...