Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Nature

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I am not a huge fan/follower of books to movie etc, so I am rather going with a Nature theme this week. It is getting warmer here in The Netherlands and during my morning runs I am enjoying the trees starting to turn green again. So here are 10 books who has green/trees on the cover:

1. If the Boot Fits



2. Finding Evergreen



3. A Tendor Hope



4. Colors of Truth



5. Dawn at Emberwilde



6. Voice of the Ancient



7. A Dance in Donegal



8. Paper Hearts



9. The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn



10. Unveiling the Past




11 comments:

  1. These all look like that have some really pretty nature-esque moments or elements that help add to the story. :) Thanks so much for visiting my website today! I really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Yes, hopefully these covers will bring the warmer weather sooner!

      Delete
  2. Love all the pretty covers! Nice topic for today. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely covers! I wish spring would get here already. Since it's officially been spring, we've had temperatures hovering around freezing. On the first day of spring, we actually had snow!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/ten-more-awesome-books-to-make-into-a-movie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Yes, I am hoping these covers will bring on the warmer weather.

      Delete
  4. I love nature covers! That's a quick way to get my attention in a bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list.
    I like nature covers. Can not wait for it to get warm and stay warm where I live.

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...