Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring 2024 TBR

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

For the first time, thanks to our move, I will actually have a Spring TBR along with the rest of the Northern Hemisphere. 

1. Riverbend Gap


2. Just Look Up



3. Fear Has a Name



4. Random Acts of Murder



5. A Dance in Donegal



6. Taken



7. Veiled in Smoke



8. On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor



9. The Edge of Belonging



10. Shadow in Serenity





12 comments:

  1. I've read a few books by Terri Blackstock that I like, and Dee Henderson was once a favored author back when I was reading all the suspense things! Looks like you have a great lineup of spring possibilities. Hope you enjoy them all, and thanks for visiting my website today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the O'Malley series but struggling to get into her later works.

      Delete
  2. Great list, Sarita! Just Look Up is a book I own on Kindle and need to get to it! I hope you enjoy all of these when you get a chance to read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you get to Just Look Up soon as well.

      Delete
  3. A Dance in Donegal and Veiled in Smoke sound really good! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with any of the books on your list but I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you have some interesting books to look forward to reading. I hope you enjoy reading all of them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/spring-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...