Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’m Worried I Might Not Love as Much the Second Time Around

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

These are all books I gave 5 stars to before I joined Goodreads and discovered so many great authors and books.  I am worried that if I read these again, I will not rate it as high since my reading has developed since the first time reading them:

1. Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry: Why Women Lose When They Give In



2. Waiting for Morning



3. A Time to Embrace



4. For Women Only



5. Found



6. Wild at Heart



7. The Negotiator



8. Ocean's Apart



9. True Devotion



10. Predator




7 comments:

  1. I rarely reread books because - to borrow your blog's title - there are always more to discover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was thinking of rereading some I have not written a review for, but...way too many books I have not read yet.

      Delete
  2. It's interesting how our reading tastes evolve and change over time, isn't it?

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely reread so I skipped today's topic. There are so many great books on your list. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see how our reading tastes change over time, and how the books published are changing, too.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-cs-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-c/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I agree with the Karen Kingsbury books...I don't think I'd enjoy the ones I liked then as much now, if I reread them.

    Here's my list: https://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2024/03/top-ten-tuesday-books-im-worried-i.html

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...