Friday, March 1, 2024

Monthly Recap: February 2024

 

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

A great month of reading for a shorter month.

What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


Kindle:






Audio:









Paperback:





What I would like to read in March:


Currently Reading:





Upcoming reads (hopeful):

Will be happy to read these few books this month:







Did I buy any new books?


Bought:





Freebies: 



Did I read everything I wanted too?


The following I had to carry over - mostly for a 50 state challenge I am doing:





This is a main challenge I want to focus on this year:

Looking at 2024, 24 books I would like to read which I had forever!


Managed three this month so on track 😇






ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


Maybe a teeny amount to many this month with the ARCs:













ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:

Send feedback on the following:













How was your month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...