Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Irish Flag Themed Covers

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I didn't really feel the theme for this week's TTT topic, so I am going with a challenge I am doing reading books with covers in the Irish flag - Green, Orange and White:

1. Shadow in Serenity



2. Unlimited



3. Missing



4. That Certain Summer



5. Many Sparrows



6. Guide Me Home



7. Castle On the Rise



8. Smoke Screen



9. My Stubborn Heart



10. Fragments of Fear




9 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection of book covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty covers that go with your topic! I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic! I haven't read any of these books.

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2024/03/05/top-ten-tuesday-did-i-read-my-winter-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great, unique topic! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list! Looking up book covers is fun.
    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...