Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2023

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I have read more than 20 books again from new-to-me authors. The following ten is authors I have either put on my backlist to read, or newly published authors I want to keep an eye out for any new books:

1. Steffani Webb

Her debut was a five star for me.



2. Amanda Barratt

Her WW2 story was so good!




3. Jennifer Rodewald

I found her story a strong contemporary.




4. Lisa Phillips

I enjoyed this author's writing. She has published a long backlist for me to tackle!




5. Megan Besing

Her debut was a strong romantic suspense which show casted a promising writing career.




6. Emilie Haney

I enjoyed this nail-biting debut.




7. Jennifer Deibel

I enjoyed this Cinderella take set in historical Ireland.




8. Hannah Linder

I enjoyed this Gothic style regency.


9. Angela Ruth Strong

I really enjoyed this rom com




10. Julianne Donaldson

Her regency stories were beautifully written and I loved the characters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...