Sunday, January 21, 2024

Weekend Wrap-up: January 21st

 

 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Another good week of reading. We had fresh snow twice this week which was new for these born southern hemisphere family now living in the norther hemisphere.





Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading






Next up:


Keeping it small since reading was very slow this last month:






What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

One ARC this week:




3 comments:

  1. Your snowmen are oddly adorable:)

    Wishing you a wonderful reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos...and the books look good. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute snowman! The books look good too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...