Monday, January 15, 2024

Weekend Wrap-up: January 14th

 

 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

A good week of reading and also almost up to date with reviews. Only two reviews currently outstanding.

Finished




(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading




Next up:


Keeping it small since reading was very slow this last month:




What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

One Freebie this week:




6 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your latest reads

    Wishing you a wonderful reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking books. I hope you enjoy the ones on the stack for this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My reading has been kind of slow too lately. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...