Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Meant to Read in 2023 but Didn’t Get To

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Oh, there was a lot! But these were the top ten I really thought I would read but didn't:

1. Dark Ambitions



2. Red Rose Bouquet



3. In Spotlight and Shadow



4. A Most Peculiar Circumstance



5. Blue Skies Tomorrow



6. Garden of the Midnights



7. Memory Lane



8. The Crushing Depths



9. The Letter Tree



10. A Dance in Donegal



5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these books before but I hope you can make some time to read them this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great batch of books to jump into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can read these books soon and that they are all that you wish they would be.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/whoops-thirteen-books-i-meant-to-read-in-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing how even books we're really excited about get pushed back by others we want/need to read for whatever reason? *Sigh* So many books, so little time...

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...