Friday, January 12, 2024

Monthly Recap: December 2023

 

 

I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

December came and gone so fast - we were sick as well for half of the month. 


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


Kindle:




Audio:





Paperback:

None - paperbacks still on route via ship.


What I would like to read in January:


Finished




Currently Reading:





Upcoming reads (hopeful):

Will be happy to read these few books still this month:



Did I buy any new books?


Bought:


Two this month, but managed to read one in December as well: 





Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, there was a lot I had did not get to this year, luckily a new year means a new start.

There was a few challenges I had to call unmet in 2023, mainly due to the move to a different country.


Looking at 2024, 24 books I would like to read which I had forever!




ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


Better round this month with the ARCs:






ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:

Send feedback on the following:




How was your month?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...