Sunday, January 28, 2024

Weekend Wrap-Up: January 28th

 

 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

This week we had some sun and warmer temperatures! We went exploring this weekend to two and yesterday enjoyed a nice walk in a nature park.  Also a great week of reading.


Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading





Next up:





What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

Two ARCs this week:




Bought:


Freebie:



4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the books you get to read this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ember in the London Sky looks interesting!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking assortment of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you were able to go exploring. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...