Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday! Behind Love's Wall

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Another beautiful cover for this time-slip novel by Barbour Publishing, coming November 1st:


About the book: Behind Love's Wall





The Grand Hotel Slowly Reveals Her Secrets

Visit historic American landmarks through the Doors to the Past series. History and today collide in stories full of mystery, intrigue, faith, and romance.

Two successful women, a hundred-and-twenty-years apart, build walls to protect their hearts. Modern-day Willa, a successful interior decorator, is chosen to consult for the Grand Hotel’s possible redesign. She discovers a journal detailing the struggles of a young woman, Lily—which reveals dark secrets. The renowned singer wasn’t who she pretended to be. As Willa reaches out to Lily’s descendant, a charismatic and prominent landscape artist, she lets down her guard. Should she share the journal with him, or once again erect a wall as she struggles to redesign both the Grand and her life? 


What are you waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a Doors to the Past series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to reading this one. Plus, I've gotta say, this series has such beautiful covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea this was coming out!!! I still have to read Undercurrent of Secrets. I will be adding this one to my list, thanks for sharing! My link if you'd like to stop by: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/09/cant-wait-wednesday-season-on-wind.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also still a bit behind. But hopefully can catch up soon.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow I love that this is set on Mackinac Island. I saw Grand Hotel and was immediately curious... love it there.

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...