Monday, September 6, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Guaranteed to Put a Smile On Your Face

 

 

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here is 10 books in my TBR which makes me smile when I look at the cover, and I'm hoping it will make me smile reading it as well:

1.  Sugar Creek Christmas


2.  A Twist of Faith


3.  Right Here Waiting


4.  Just the way You are


5.  Made to Last


6.  The wishing Season


7.  Head in the Clouds


8.  Falling like Snowflakes


9.  You'll think of Me


10.  Until I knew Myself



16 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Right Here Waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these books but these covers are so cute! My favourite is Right Here Waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the topic. Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2021/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-make-me-smile.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing Pepper Basham writes super good books, since you have mentioned several of her works here. :) I like Head in the Clouds, and I'm off to look at its blurb. Thanks for the recs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've only discovered her in the last 2 years but really enjoy her writing.

      Delete
  5. i haven't read any of these but definitely need to check some out when the mood is right. Happy reading! https://readwithstefani.com/ten-books-set-in-magic-schools/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These covers certainly bring a smile to my face. I hope you enjoy them when you get the chance to read them! This is my Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hope to squeeze 2 or 3 in still this year!

      Delete
  8. You're right, these covers are smile-worthy!

    When you get the chance, I hope you can pop over to my post: https://readbakecreate.com/10-books-with-yellow-covers/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to some Christmas and holiday reads :)

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...