Monday, September 20, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall 2021 To-read List

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


So, here in the Southern Hemisphere, spring is coming!  With spring I always feel like new season, new beginnings! But it is also the last quarter of the year, so a last opportunity to read those planned books I've not yet gotten time for.  Some of these I carried over from my Winter/Summer and Fall/Spring lists, because I can't believe I've not read these yet! 


From my Winter/Summer:

1.  Sidetracked 

I really can't believe I haven't read this one yet.



Really hoping to finish this series still this year.



Again, this series was high on my TBR for 2021, can't believe I have not gotten to it yet.


From my Fall/Spring:

4.  Three Missing Days - First, I need to read book 2!



Books I still hope to read:
















So, here is some top ten books on my Winter read list, to provide me with that adrenaline rush for extra warmth when in reality I will run around two kiddies in the cold!

1.  Sidetracked ❎ - carried over to Spring/Fall list

Brandilyn Collins is an author I found more towards the end of her career (meaning lots of books to catch up on and she hasn't published in years), and looking forward to getting back to some of her books.



2.  Shadow in Serenity ❎ - carried over to 2022 reading list

This is one of only a few books I have left to read by Terri Blackstock to be completely caught up.


3.  False Pretenses ✅

Kathy Herman is also a suspense author I'm still getting caught up on.  I hope to get to this series still in 2021.


4.  The Bones Will Speak ❎ - carried over to 2022 reading list

I gave up on this series after I didn't really like the first book, but this series won a lot of rewards and I've enjoyed a recent book by this author, so will go back and retry this series.


5.  Justice Betrayed ❎ - carried over to Spring/Fall list

I'm enjoying this series, and hope to finish the last two books still this year.


6.  Smoke Screen ❎ - carried over to 2022 reading list

 This is another one of only a few books I have left to read by Terri Blackstock to be completely caught up.  With this author being one of my top favourites, it is one of those catch22 things - can't believe I haven't read it yet, but if I do read it, then I have to wait for when she publish new books.


 7.  Stands of Truth ✅

I've seen a lot of great reviews about this book by another one of my top favourite authors, so I'm really hoping to get to this one soon.


8.  Flight Risk ❎ - carried over to 2022 reading list

I really enjoyed the legal suspense I've read by this author.  So looking forward to catch up a bit again.


9.  Two Reasons to Run - carried over to Spring/Fall list

I enjoyed book one and would like to complete this series soon.



10.  Vendetta ❎ - carried over to 2022 reading list

This series' place on my TBR needs to be moved up.


Well, technically it is fall here, starting to get some cooler weather but still a lot of warm days as well.  Here is some top books releasing in the next 3 months which I would really love to read - would I get to each and every one of them, probably not, but it is always good to have goals:


Books releasing/released in March

1.  Unknown Threat ✅


2.  Agressor 


Books releasing in April





4.  Three Missing Days 
- carried over to Spring/Fall list



5.  No Unturned Stone 



7.  Present Danger ✅


8.  Winning the Gentlemen ❎ - carried over to 2022 reading list


Books releasing in May

9.  Aftermath 


10.  Crazy for You 



11 comments:

  1. Hope Between the Pages sure does sound like a good read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of many of these but some of those historical/regency romances have caught my eye! I hope you enjoy all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! I have read quite a few of them. Hope Between the Pages is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great list! I hope you enjoy reading them all.

    When you get the opportunity, I hope you can stop by my post: https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2021-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by - I see you have a few Agatha Christie Novels - that is one author I still need to read.

      Delete
  5. Happy Spring! I hope you're able to tackle your TBR List this season!

    If you're able, I'd love for you to check out my TBR post:
    hophttps://introvertinterruptedcom.wordpress.com/2021/09/21/my-favorite-2021-emmy-outfits-as-books/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting post - that first dress and book was a 100% match.

      Delete
  6. The Coble books definitely look promising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Really hope I can get to it still this year.

      Delete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...