Sunday, September 5, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: September 5th

 

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Last night's reading went out the window when I passed out early with my 1,5 yr old son.  But sometimes we do need sleep!

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.  Books I've finished this week:


A bit more contemporary this week.



Currently reading




Next up:


Some great and quite different from each other options:






What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. Your books look tempting. The Inn at Walker Beach looks especially inviting.

    Enjoy! Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - so far it is a warm women's fiction story.

      Delete
  2. Nice looking books. Sleep is always good too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading Hanging by A Moment, started it this morning. The Inn at Walker Beach looks interesting. I have several of the others on my list as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...