Monday, March 6, 2023

Weekend Wrap-up: March 5th


 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

So only after 5 days of March behind us, my reading plans changed almost 180degrees with unexpected Launch team acceptances coming through.


Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading





Next up:


A few options, some for review, some for challenges and some because it is a highly need to read:




What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

I added a few ARCs this week:





10 comments:

  1. I got a couple of new ARCs this week too. Your books all look good. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - may you have a great reading week!

      Delete
  2. Oh you have the new Denise Hunter book, I have that on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it Match 5th already?? Anyway, have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read The Gold in These Hills and liked it. I hope you enjoy all these books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those books look good.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I have heard of Butterfly Palace by Colleen Coble, I missed it somewhere! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...