Sunday, March 12, 2023

Weekend Wrap-up: March 12th

 

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Work is getting crazy, so I still have some reading time, but not so much for writing reviews.  I have tried to catch up over the weekend and apart from two which I need to post to the blog, I'm caught up.


Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading







Next up:


Same list again this week - was quite a while since my reading mood differs from my reading:




What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

Oops. I downloaded more ARCs - I applied for books I usually never get and suddenly got approved for all I requested:





8 comments:

  1. Yes, I've done that before on NetGalley by thinking there is no way they will approve me for .... and then I get it! The Pepper Basham book looks like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! So now I need to work hard to get that % back to 80!

      Delete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. How exciting to be approved for books you didn't expect to be approved for. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so easy to get behind on reviews. I hope yuou have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE book haul!! They all look so good!! The only one I have not heard of is Debbie Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, but it is part of that Heroines of WW2 series by Barbour.

      Delete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...