Monday, March 27, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Books for People Who Liked Author X

 

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

So, I can go Suspense again...but I think I might do a few genres.  Years ago I thought the Christian market consisted of 5 authors...until I discovered Goodreads and found way more authors compared to the time I have for reading.

Ok, my fist round of authors is for historical, with strong female characters, a mystery/suspense plot and a few LOL moments. My Introduction to this genre was Karen Witemeyer and here is authors I enjoyed who is similar:

1. Regina Jennings

2. Mary Connealy

3. Jen Turano


Ok, my second round of authors is for contemporary. My Introduction to this genre was Karen Kingsbury and here is authors I enjoyed who is similar:

4. Katie Ganshert

5. Courtney Walsh

6. Lindsay Harrel

7. Kathryn Cushman


Ok, my final round of authors is for suspense - I can not exclude suspense! My Introduction to this genre was Colleen Coble and here is authors I enjoyed in this genre which might not be as popular or known:

8. Kathy Herman

9. Brandilyn Collins

10. Patricia Bradley


So, have you read any of these authors.  If you did, which other authors would you recommend?

9 comments:

  1. Nice post. I recognize some of these authors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices! I haven't read any of them, but I have seen several around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read some of these, but those I have seem like great fits in your recommendations match up. I also like that you took one author and make the recommendations. Great idea! Thanks so much for visiting my website this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are welcome. Thank you for revisiting my blog.

      Delete
  4. I recognize all of these. I think the only one I have not read is Kathryn Cushman but have several of her books on my physical bookshelf...Oops, haven't read Brandilyn Collins either...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of any of these authors, but I'm glad you enjoyed them!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/03/28/top-ten-tuesday-413/

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Sugar Creek Christmas

A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones My rating: 💛💛💛 A Sugar Creek Christmas had some fun, enjoyable mom...