Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Can't Wait Wednesday! The Secret to Happiness

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

I am looking forward to continue this small town series with book 2 releasing May 2023.

About the book: The Secret to Happiness





Escape to Cape Cod--where you just might find the secret to happiness

Callie Dixon had the world by its tail . . . until it all slipped away. Fired from her dream job after making a colossal mistake, she's escaped to her aunt's home on Cape Cod for time to bounce back. Except it isn't a home, it's an ice cream shop. And time isn't going to help, because Callie's bounce has up and left. There's a reason she made that mistake at work and she's struggling to come to terms with it.

Things go from bad to worse when Callie's cousin Dawn drags her to a community class about the secret to happiness. Happiness is the last thing Callie wants to think about right now, but instructor Bruno Bianco--a curiously gloomy fellow--is relentless. He has a way of turning Callie's thoughts upside down. Her feelings, too.

Could Bruno be right when he says that hitting rock bottom is the very best place to be? If so, how is that supposed to help her find exactly what--or who--has been missing all along?

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books that have anything to do with Cape Cod. I hope you enjoy this, Sarita. Happy Wednesday 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the covers to this series, but I don't think I have read any of them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cool cover,I hope you enjoy this one

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...