Sunday, March 19, 2023

Weekend Wrap-up: March 19th

 

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

This weekend was physically busy.  Completed my first half marathon race in 4 years and took the boys out on their bikes and to the beach. Still enjoying the nice weather before winter strikes.


Finished







(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading






Next up:


Changed it up this week:





What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

I purchased two this week, one needed before I can read a review book and the other one to finish a series:








8 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to buy a book before reading a review book. I really need to read a series in order. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! very OCD with series, If I also realise there is a character in a new series connected to other series, I will go back and read those!

      Delete
  2. Wow, congratulations on the half marathon! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy your books.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, may you have a great reading week as well!

      Delete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...