Monday, March 20, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: TTT Rewind: 389. Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I am rewinding back to 2018 with this topic. : 389. Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover (Purple)

Here is the first 10 books on my TBR which features my favourite color blue:

1. Not by Sight


2. The Love Letter


3. Always Look Twice

4. Breach of Trust

5. Dark Motives

6. Formula of Deception

7. A Distant Shore


8. Closer Than She Knows


9. To the Moon and Back


10. Dead Reckoning



10 comments:

  1. Colors is actually a really good idea! All these blues... Lovely choices Sarita!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is my favorite color too! These covers look very mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is one of my faves as well! Love Dark Motives - it's so moody.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should do a color cover one week - they are always to fun to look at! Have a terrific week.
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/ttt-series-to-finish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good cover with blue. The first that came to my mind was Colleen Hoover's Ugly Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all such beautiful covers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great topic! I like blue but purple is my favorite color :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are nice. I like those first two, and A Distant Shore as well.

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...