Monday, November 21, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Thankful Freebie

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

There is so many topics this could take me on.  But I think I will focus on 10 things in my life I am thankful for - some which might cause me some moments of impatience, but with the current daily challenges, I feel it is important for me to focus on the blessings in my life!



1. I am thankful for my husband - he is a great supporter in all areas of life, makes me laugh and calms me down in my freak out moments.

2. I am grateful for my boys - yes, some days I want to give them back, but that is like 5% of the time - their adventurous and no fear spirits keeps me on my toes and I love their joy for life - I need more of that!

3. Being able to exercise and run! Such a great stress reliever!

4. Going on new adventures and making new memories with my husband and kids and now the puppy.  Sometimes I get so pulled into routine, that doing something fun helps me focus on what is important and not be so serious!

5. Health!

6. My unending Kindle books on my TBR - sometimes we just need that fictional escape to be able to handle real life better!

7. The various volumes of great authors! My TBR never ends and while I am waiting for the newest from my favourite author, I have a lot of options to fill the void!

8. Kindle sales! - every sent counts currently!

9. Friends - real and fictional - we are not made to do life alone, so I love spending quality time with the special people in my life!

10. Nature! I am an outdoors girl and feel revived after spending some time in nature. And now that we are entering our summer here in South Africa, going to the beach or going on picnics is good for the soul!

30 comments:

  1. This is a great list. It's so good to list and think about what you are thankful for!

    Here's my post:
    https://mysteriesbymoonlight.com/10-golden-age-detective-novelists/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great list! Thanks for sharing the things you're thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I felt I needed to focus on what I have and not tires me out each day :-)

      Delete
  3. You have many wonderful things to be thankful for! I hope that you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/a-feast-of-food-related-books/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! In South Africa we do not celebrate thanksgiving, but I enjoyed the family vibe feeling when I worked in the US. May your day be special and blessed!

      Delete
  4. Lovely list Sarita! You have a puppy?? How did I miss that? I think South Africa can actually do with a type of Thanksgiving celebration. Heritage Day somehow just don't give the same vibe.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, just feels like a normal public holiday. Yes, about a month ago. In this post there is a photo: https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2022/10/weekend-wrap-up-october-30th.html

      Delete
  5. A great post!

    Such great things to be thankful for.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/22/top-ten-tuesday-thankful-freebie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always good to stop and think on what we're grateful for! You've got a good list there.

    Here's My Top Ten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I hope you enjoy your summer adventures. Kids and puppies will exhaust you for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely. Makes me happy to see someone so grateful for their family.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As crazy as they can make us sometimes, our families really are a blessing, aren't they?

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful list :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/22/top-ten-tuesday-395/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many good things to be grateful for! Have a great week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all great things to be grateful for. I am also grateful for my husband and family. I hope you get to spend lots of time with yours this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful thankful list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great list of things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many lovely things to feel and be thankful for. Lovely list, too. Hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving and thanks for your recent visits to my website. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I should make a habit of listing 5 things I am grateful for for that day!

      Delete

Top Ten Tuesday: Petty Reasons You’ve DNF’d a Book (Or reduced its rating. You don’t even have to say what the book was if you don’t want to!)

  Join in the  Top Ten Tuesday  fun!  Top Ten Tuesday was created by  The Broke and the Bookish  in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy...