Thursday, November 3, 2022

Monthly Recap: October 2022

 

I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

How did we get to the end of October already!

We went on vacation beginning October and added a puppy to the family, so reading time was a bit more limited:


What I've read:

(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)





What I would like to read in November:


Finished (carried from October):




Currently Reading:




Upcoming reads (hopeful):




Did I buy any new books?


Bought:

Yes, a few this month:






Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, I made no movement on this list.







ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:




ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:






How was your month?

8 comments:

  1. Great job, Sarita! Happy Movember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow- that sounds like an exciting month! Congrats on the new family member! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppies sure can limit reading, but you did great anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea where October went, I blinked and it was gone. I also had quite a few books to carry over from October (September, LOL), into November...I am sure a few will carry into December...I hope you are able to find more time for reading in November.

    ReplyDelete

Top Ten Tuesday: Petty Reasons You’ve DNF’d a Book (Or reduced its rating. You don’t even have to say what the book was if you don’t want to!)

  Join in the  Top Ten Tuesday  fun!  Top Ten Tuesday was created by  The Broke and the Bookish  in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy...