Monday, November 7, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I’d Like to Start/Catch up on/Finish

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This topic is so made for me. I love series and have so many series going right now.  Some just started, some almost done.

Here is 10 series I would still love to finish this year, however, realistically, if I can finish 30% of these, I would be happy:

1. McAlister Family

I have read and enjoyed the first book which focused on a family of orphans and how they found themselves all in different locations.  I only need to read the follow up book to complete this series.



2. Protection for Hire

I enjoyed the first suspense with some LOL moments and need to read the second book soon to complete the series;



3. Paper Hearts

I had this series on my kindle for like ever, and would still like to read both books to complete the series:




4. Chapel Springs

I plan to complete this series, one book a month for the rest of the year and will try and squeeze in the novella as well.



5. The Baxter family

i would love to finish this series this year, but realistically, will probably only be able to continue it with a book or two.




6. The Quiet Professionals

I only have the third book and a novella left to finish, so it should be possible, right?




7. Doors to the Past

I would like to catch up on this series to get ahead with the new releases coming 2023:






8. Heroines of WW2

I'm enjoying this series and actually only have one book to read to be all caught up!

 


9. Muir Harbor

This series still in progress by the author, but I would love to still read book two which just released.



10. The Lady and the Lionheart series

I enjoyed the novel and would love to catch up with the Lionhearts in this novella:




12 comments:

  1. They sound interesting.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/08/top-ten-tuesday-series-id-like-to-start-catch-up-on-finish/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read one of the Paper Hearts books too, so there's another series I'd like to finish! Nice List, Sarita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty far behind in the Doors to the Past series as well. I love series but it is hard to keep up with them all, LOL! Maybe a goal for next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to just be at a point where I am up to date with new ARCs and catch up the rest.

      Delete
  4. These all look like fun reads! I hope you are able to achieve your goal!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/series-i-need-to-catch-up-on-or-finish/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know any of these series' Sarita, but Karen Kingsbury is very popular amongst our staff at school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the Chapel Spring books a while back. They were good as I remember and though I didn't read the novella, I did love Joanne's book, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying Joanne's books - I only discovered them last year.

      Delete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Love on a Whim

  Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about tha...