Monday, November 14, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite “Aww” Moments In Books

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I can't recall the definitive Awww moments, but I do know these books had a few  - either a swoon-worthy kiss or love declaration:

1. Always on My Mind



2. Like Never Before



3. True to You



4. All of You, Always



5. A Time To Dance



6. To Win Her Heart



7. The Mistletoe Countess



8. Then There Was You



9. The Red Door Inn



10. You're the One that I Want



16 comments:

  1. I always love a good "aww" moment and books by Melissa, Susan and Becky's are always great ones to fit in this category. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I am not much of a romance reader so I went a bit of a different direction this week.

    My 'aww' moments and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good romance novel needs to have an "aww" moments, otherwise it just falls flat!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look like they would have swoony moments!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/massive-birthday-book-haul-october-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romance is not usually my genre, but these covers all look like they'd have that aww moment. I tried something different....
    Have a great week and hope you find time to read a good book.
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is all contemporary with some romance. I can't do 100% romance.

      Delete
  6. I'm surprised I haven't read any of these! They all look like books I would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never remember specific moments either, but went with books that had a general "aww" vibe too this week. I haven't read any of these, but they all look like the kind of book that would give off that vibe.

    Here's my post for this week: http://leahs-books.com/2022/11/15/ttt-warm-and-fuzzy-books/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also a good way to tackle the topic this week :-)

      Delete
  8. I don't necessarily read from the romance genre but tend to read books that have a romance in them. But I can see how a romance novel would have more of an "aww" moment to it than other books might.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Flashpoint

Flashpoint by Susan May Warren My rating: 💛💛💛💛 I loved catching up with Emily Micah who I first met as a little gi...