Sunday, November 27, 2022

Weekend Wrap-up: November 27th

 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

We went camping again this weekend.  There was a lot of swimming and two very tired boys.


Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading






Next up:


Some great books up on my TBR.






What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

I bought one this week.  I can never say no to a deal on Colleen Coble:







10 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely camping spot.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great place to camp. I envy any place without snow on the ground. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a neat place! The Saturday Night Supper Club looks interesting too.

    Hope you have a great start of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warmer weather now sounds so nice to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine the weather is starting to get cold there!

      Delete

Top Ten Tuesday: Petty Reasons You’ve DNF’d a Book (Or reduced its rating. You don’t even have to say what the book was if you don’t want to!)

  Join in the  Top Ten Tuesday  fun!  Top Ten Tuesday was created by  The Broke and the Bookish  in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy...