Monday, June 6, 2022

Tope Ten Tuesday: Books With a Unit of Time In the Title

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here is a mixture of books I've read and still to read.  

1.  Someday Soon


2.  Seconds to Live


3.  Last Hour till Sunrise


4.  Minutes to Die


5. Split Second


6.  Two Weeks


7.  Three Weeks in Washington


8.  Hours to Kill


9.  Four Months in Cuba


10.  Five Years in Yemen


11.  Another Day, Another Dali



15 comments:

  1. I also had a book called Split Second on my list, though a different book by a different author.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/06/07/top-ten-tuesday-371/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap - your Split Seconds sounds suspenseful

      Delete
  2. I also have Seconds to Live on my list today, and I am featuring a different one by Luana Ehrlich!! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luana Ehrlich had a few to choose from :-)

      Delete
  3. Ooh these are fun. I especially like the covers for Minutes To Die and Hours to Kill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list! You found some really good titles for this week's TTT. And thanks for commenting on my blog earlier. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This week was definitely a better week for me :-)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow Sarita! You did very well with this week's TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! :D It seemed like yesterday's prompt was so easy for you. I hope you enjoy the books you haven't read when you get to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky this week! Other times not so much. Thank you and happy reading.

      Delete
  7. "Another Day, another Dali" sounds good. Although, I'd be happy to be able to afford just one. LOL

    Thanks for visiting my TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done!! These are all so good.

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Love on a Whim

  Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about tha...