Thursday, June 2, 2022

Monthly Recap: May 2022

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

May was a bit of a slower reading month on the audiobooks due to more meetings, but I enjoyed what I've read and looking forward to June:


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)






Paperback:




What I would like to read in June:


Currently Reading:





Upcoming reads (hopeful):



Did I buy any new books?



Bought:

Another BAD BAD month of buying!  Really need to get control over this so that I can actually start reading all my books in the next 10 years!




Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, had to carry over a lot to June (and sadly apart from A Singular and Whimsical Problem, it is everything I carried over to May 🙀):





ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:




ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:




How was your month?

2 comments:

  1. I also had a slower month and I have several books that have been carried over from earlier months this year! I have a harder time listening to suspense books on audiobook, I find them harder to follow. I am finishing Fatal Code today and I hope/plan to read several of the books you are reading in June :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer also reading than listening, but sometimes I can get the audio on script so then will listen to it. But it is difficult to follow sometimes, or not to stop everything and just listen!

      Delete

Monthly Recap: April 2024

    I first saw this monthly reflections idea on:  Christian bookshelf reviews April had a few warmer days with some winter cold in between....