Monday, February 21, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Dynamic Duos

 

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Can you have Anne without Gilbert?

These two.  But then also have to mention Rem and his partner Ralph.


3.  Pat and Tessa

I loved the growth between Pat and his stepdaughter throughout this series.


Together they were quite a force.


Loved their chemistry and partnership.



These two really had to work as a team to escape a horrible situation.


Okay, so Samson is a partner with 4 paws, but you can't think of Bree without her rescue dog Samson.


Oh I loved these two!


Loved this thief and constable duo.


These two was perfect for each other.



17 comments:

  1. I forgot about Anne and Gilbert
    Here is my TTT
    https://seriesbooklover.wordpress.com/2022/02/22/top-ten-tuesday-dynamic-duos/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read Anne of Green Gables!
    These are the character duos that I loved and found dynamic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did Anne and Diana for one of mine but Anne and Gilbert is probably better! Oh how I love Anne Of Green Gables!

    My TTT: https://zbestbooks.blogspot.com/2022/02/top-ten-tuesday-dynamic-duos-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne and Gilbert or Anne and Diana! Both are dynamic duos!

    Happy TTT!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read Anne of Green Gables, but it seems like one of those really heartwarming children's book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thief and Constable duo!? That sounds amazing (and it looks it too)! 😍 I've got the first book of the Montana Marshalls series on my Kindle and I can't wait to read it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved the Montana Marshall series, hope you enjoy it as well.

      Delete
  7. I've not read any of these, but I did just add a bunch to my TBR!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list and need to read several of these!! Here's my post: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/02/top-ten-tuesday-celebrating-palindrome.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed your twist - a few of those are on my TBR.

      Delete
  9. Anne and Gilbert are definitely a dynamic duo! Here's my list: https://www.literacious.com/2022/02/22/top-ten-tuesday-dynamic-duos/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Flashpoint

Flashpoint by Susan May Warren My rating: 💛💛💛💛 I loved catching up with Emily Micah who I first met as a little gi...