Monday, February 28, 2022

Top ten Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed, but Have Never Mentioned On My Blog

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Well, this one is easy since my Blog is only over a year old 😁.  Here is 10 5-star stories I loved and made me want to read more like them - the title will link to my review on goodreads:









5.  Submerged




7.  Trapped










4 comments:

  1. I love discovering books that I loved so much that I want to read more just like them. Such a great feeling! 😍 But I also always struggle to find books similar enough with the same vibes lol Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The only problem is time to read all those books!

      Delete
  2. I also had an easy time with this as my blog is under a year, LOL! I thought you had been blogging longer than you had! Great list, some of these I have not heard of/read! Thanks for sharing. https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/03/top-ten-tuesday-books-ive-never.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah also didn't know you are new to blogging :-)

      Delete

Review: Flashpoint

Flashpoint by Susan May Warren My rating: 💛💛💛💛 I loved catching up with Emily Micah who I first met as a little gi...