Monday, February 28, 2022

Monthly Recap: February 2022

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

This was a short month, but I managed to listen to a few audio books.  Kindle reading went a bit slower, mainly due to new school schedules which means early wake-up for me which ends in early crashing at night:


What I've read:






Paperback:






What I would like to read in February:


Currently Reading:




Upcoming reads (hopeful):







Did I buy any new books?


Bad month for buying:

Paperbacks:

None

Kindle:






Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, had to carry over a lot to March and April:






ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:





ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:







How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Flashpoint

Flashpoint by Susan May Warren My rating: 💛💛💛💛 I loved catching up with Emily Micah who I first met as a little gi...