Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Summer 2024 To-Read List

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here is my planned Summer reads:

1. At Your Request



2. Dark Ambitions



3. Twisted Lies



4. The Summer of Yes



5. What We Hide



6. Flashback



7. Colors of Truth



8. More Than Words Can Say



9. Formula of Deception



10. Into the Fire




5 comments:

  1. Twisted Lies looks like it'll be a good one.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Courtney's on preorder so I should have included that one on my list! It looks like such a fun summer-y read. :) Thanks so much for visiting my list today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to read more by Courtney Walsh this year. I hope you enjoy reading them all.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/summer-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Into the Fire and More Than Words Can Say. I would love to read The Summer of Yes this summer as well. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Flashback

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...