Monday, June 3, 2024

Weekend Wrap-Up: June 2nd


 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Spend a lot of time this weekend with family visiting from the UK. The boys also completed their first 1km run and I achieved a PB in a half marathon.


Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading






Next up:






What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

Two ARCs this week.




Bought: One and One Freebie







1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice weekend! I really need to give Coble a try. Her books always sound so good. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! One Last Stand

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...