Sunday, June 2, 2024

Monthly Recap: May 2024

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

In May we had a lot of warm summer days. We also had family visiting and the kids completed there first 1km run. 

What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Kindle:







Audio:







Paperback:

None

What I would like to read in June:


Currently Reading:





Upcoming reads (hopeful):

Will be happy to read these few books this month:






Did I buy any new books?


Bought:




Freebies: 










Did I read everything I wanted too?


The following I had to carry over - mostly for a 50 state challenge I am doing:

(crosses I've read this month),




This is a main challenge I want to focus on this year:

Looking at 2024, 24 books I would like to read which I had forever!


Managed three this month so on track 😇






ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


A better month with the ARCs:









ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:

Send feedback on the following:







How was your month?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Flashback

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...