Monday, June 17, 2024

Weekend Wrap-Up: June 16th

 


 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

We had a busy week with the 4DaagseAvondsLopen - 4 evenings of 5km each of walking with the school, so we again relaxed over the weekend.


Finished







(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading







Next up:






What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

One ARC this week.





Bought: One Freebie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Flashback

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...