Sunday, April 7, 2024

Weekend Wrap-up: April 7th


 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

We had amazing weather this weekend and spend it at Keukenhof and braaing and picnic with friends.




Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading







Next up:







What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

No ARCs this week.





Bought: None




4 comments:

  1. The picture looks lovely. I still see snow out my window. Nice looking books too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get some warmer weather soon. Happy reading.

      Delete
  2. The weather here has been very nice as well. I am enjoying the sunshine and warmer temperatures. I hope you are enjoying your reading and have a wonderful week, Sarita! I am eager to hear what you think of The British Booksellers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to get to it soon! The greater weather is great, but means more time outdoors which cut into reading time.

      Delete

Book Spotlight Friday! Flashpoint

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...