Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie - top reads first qaurter

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here is some of my top reads for the first quarter of 2024 - links are to my reviews:

1. Waves of Mercy



2. Double Take



3. When the Flames Ravaged



4. One Last Shot



5. Where the Blue Skies Begins



6. The Debutante's Code



7. What I Promise You



8. Riot



9. A Noble Scheme



10. The Last Chance Cowboy




10 comments:

  1. Great post. Here is my post https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/04/09/top-ten-tuesday-middle-grade-books/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these.

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2024/04/09/top-ten-tuesday-series-i-desperately-need-to-finish/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only read two of these! This is a topic that is good for anytime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - yes, whenever I am blank for a topic name.

      Delete
  4. It looks like you've read some interesting books.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-ds-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-d/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you've discovered so many great reads already this year. I haven't read any of them, although there are definitely some here that pique my interest!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you try some of those that caught your eye.

      Delete

Monthly Recap: April 2024

    I first saw this monthly reflections idea on:  Christian bookshelf reviews April had a few warmer days with some winter cold in between....