Monday, April 22, 2024

Weekend Wrap-up: April 21st


 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.


Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading





Next up:





What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

No ARCs this week.






Bought: Two





4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good reading week. You got some interesting books too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joel Rosenberg and Creston Mapes are on my list to read at some point! Have a great reading week and thanks for the reminders that I want to read them.

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...