Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: April Showers

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I am again going off topic this week.  Instead of books with rain I am going to pick books with flowers.  It is just what I think off when I think April, Showers and Spring:

1. Now and Then and Always



2. A Distant Shore



3. Red Rose Bouquet



4. A Promise Kept



5. Hometown Girl



6. Just Let Go



7. Literarily For Keeps



8. The Vanishing at Castle Moreau



9. A Promise Forged



10. Truly, Madly, Deeply



10 comments:

  1. I loved seeing all of the different ways flowers were used on the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A diverse collection of covers!
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/april-showers-books-with-spring-shower-vibes/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tweak for this week! I struggled with the topic. I love the cover of Hometown Girl...off to Goodreads to add it to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I looked and could see nothing in my TBR for this week's topic.

      Delete
  4. Oooh! These covers look beautiful! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice twist on the topic! I like a flowery cover as well.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing flowers on book covers! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! Flashpoint

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...