Sunday, April 28, 2024

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

 

 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day.


Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading




Next up:





What are you reading this week?



Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

Two ARCs this week.





Bought: One




4 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your upcoming books, Sarita and that the coming week is a good one for you:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come check out my week its linked in the mr. Linky but i am working on the defy the night series, a door in the dark and a feather so black. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes we all love adding to our shelves. This year I am allowing myself to buy 2-4 books (print) per month. But of course then there are review books and audiobooks and Kindle!!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Love on a Whim

Love on a Whim by Suzanne Woods Fisher My rating: 💛💛💛💛 I loved how everyone in the Cape Cod series stopped ...