Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d Like to go on Vacation With

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Oh, this one is a bit tricky. But lets try:

1. Jeremiah - I loved his fun personality.


2. Gracie - I loved her naivety and tendency to find herself in suspenseful situations.


3. I would love to go treasure hunting with Beth and Lord Sheridan.


4. Daphne was quirky and fun.


5. Ned - because if I found myself in danger, I would like him next to me.


6. Because Penelope will cause for a few humerous moments.


7. RJ and York - because I would like to run around Europe with them.


8. Range - well, he is a Metcalfe and he is Range.


9. Sadie - because I loved her beachfront vacation setting.


10. Maddison, because I would like to learn sailing with her.



9 comments:

  1. This sounds like the ultimate friend group for you to vacation with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Sarita! I skipped this for today because I couldn't remember enough characters to make this work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness - YES PLEASE to all of these!! What fun would Grace be on vacation?!? My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try bumping To Write a Wrong up my TBR! it sounds like a fun read.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/its-check-in-time-ten-books-set-in-hotels/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun read. Hope you get to it soon.

      Delete
  5. I'm not familiar with any of these characters, but it sounds like you have good reasons to want all of them on a road trip with you!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...