Monday, December 11, 2023

Monthly Recap: November 2023

 

I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

November had a bit more time for reading, so I enjoyed a few interesting stories this month. 


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


Kindle:




Audio:






Paperback:

None - paperbacks still on route via ship.


What I would like to read in December:

Finished




Currently Reading:




Upcoming reads (hopeful):

Currently, keeping it small this month:





Did I buy any new books?


Bought:


Only one this month: 


Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, there was a lot I had did not get to this year:



Need to focus more on my owned TBR challenge!

Also, another Goodreads challenge to try and read 20 of my TBR books this year - 

Can definitely say that I will not finish this challenge!.




ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


Better round this month with the ARCs:





ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:

Send feedback on the following:




How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...