Monday, December 11, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday! Books On My Winter 2023-2024 To-Read List

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here is Books I would really want to read this Winter (and yes, after the move to the Netherlands, I am now also enjoying the fun of the Northern Hemisphere seasons):






























10 comments:

  1. Lots of fun looking historicals here! I hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Historical Fiction, too. I hope these delight you!

    My Winter reading goals

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you have a wonderful winter of reading!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sounds like they will be great. I hope you enjoy them. I don't read a ton of Historical Fiction but enjoy them every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Several of these are on my TBR and I enjoyed Fragments of Fear. Good luck, I hope you enjoy all the ones you are able to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great line up. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...